2012년 1월 11일 수요일

Viral Video

vi
This is a video of Mr.Bean.
 I saw this video first on 3th grade, and my music teacher showed us.
I thought it was really funny. And now I'm going to write it as my 
viral video essay.
Mr. Bean is a British comedy television programme series of 14 half-hour episodes written by and starring Rowan Atkinson  as the title character.
The characters are Mr.Bean, his friends Hubert and Rupert, Mr.Bean's teddy, his girlfriend who broke up after Mr.Bean didn't propose her at Christmas (we can know this by that she didn't show up after)
Mr.Bean was made up in the United Kingdom. He also has a cartoon "Mr.Bean"
But I don't think it'll be funny as the original one.0
Go to Youtube and fine out more!!

댓글 1개:

  1. I love Bean. He's awesome. I wish he was my uncle. But not my dad. That would be too weird.

    In the future, try and write paragraphs. You write well, but have to write more while focusing on true paragraph style. This needs more to be an official "essay." Right now it's a comment.

    답글삭제